Friday, April 2, 2010

Beth's Goals

Hello Class - Here is an outline of my goals for our class.
SMART GOALS:
Lung, Bowel, and Heavy Metal Detox
S - SPECIFIC
Supplements:
1. Lung
Breathe EZ
ALJ
2. Bowel
Herbal Nutrition
Bentonite Clay
Psyllium
3. Heavy Metal
Chlorella
Heavy Metal Detox
Milk Thistle
Algin
Foods:
1. No grains, sugar, vinegar, red meat, or cheese.
2. Eat Veggies, fruit, juices, sprouts, millet, quinoa, and some lean meat.
3. Drink filtered water.
Activities:
1. Cardio - 3x/week
2. Strength Training - 3x/week
3. FIR Sauna - 2x/week
MEASURABLE
Tape measurement around waist & hips.
ATTAINABLE
These goals are possible.
REALISTIC
These goals are realistic for me.
TIMEFRAME
This will be a 4 week cleanse. I will begin this cleanse today, March 31st and will end on April 27th at our last class.
Ok, Here goes . . . . :)

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm doing fairly with the diet and supplements. I've been struggling with some lung soreness (that's why I chose to do the lung cleanse, I'm prone to pnuemonia) so I haven't been able to do cardio very well. After the cardio I've done, the tightness in my chest seems to get worse. So, I guess I'll lay off that until I'm feeling better.
My cravings for bread or sweets have subsided really well now and my pants seem to fit a little better. :)

Beth at RowanNaturals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So is quinoa not considered a grain? What about Oat Bran? I have looked through the NSP website and can find sups. for Hepatic, but no actual cleanse. Where else should I look?

Unknown said...

Hey Beth, I can't find my entry. I know I originally made it "Private" instead of public, But I really thought that since I saved it, it would pull up on my screen. I put a good amount of time on "Smart Goals" and was hoping that I didn't have to do it again. (Silly of me to not save it somewhere else as well as here :-/ )
Do you know how I might pull it up?

Beth at RowanNaturals said...

Hi Susan,
If your diet restricts grains, Quinoa and Millet can be consumed in small quantities because when you cook them, they begin to sprout fairly rapidly, and their glycemic index is pretty low. Remember that any grain, that is sprouted will change the composition of that grain into a vegetable protein. I'll look for your earlier post again, maybe somehow the "POST" button didn't work. I'm also checking into a Hepatic cleanse - I'll get back with you . ..